Green Light is an unprecedented event which uniquely offers exhibitors the opportunity to gain exposure and to exhibit to and network with over 300 IOE members and ITM readers as well as relevant international trade facilitators and business people.
Green Light offers an holistic business environment that includes over 30 core vendors and speakers giving delegates a 360-degree arc of sight surrounding international trade – a true resource centre.
Key delegate sessions:
• Digital Trading – Taking your business online and going global
• Professionalising the industry
• Understanding and implementing an international sales strategy
• Manufacturing – From lathe to overseas sale
• Finance, Laws & Borders – The do’s and don’ts of international trade
• How to? – Taking home-grown products to international market
Giving our delegates an array of ideas and techniques for competing in a fast moving International marketplace is one of the key aims of Green Light 2015. Unique sessions will be in place specifically geared to each of the different disciplines outlined above. Delegates will also be able to hear first-hand from contemporaries and luminaries who have already taken the step towards international trade and the lessons that they have learnt along the way.
The exhibition area will give delegates and exhibitors the opportunity to discuss products, services and ongoing relationships in a relaxed business centric ‘table-top’ environment. Exhibitors will also have the opportunity to interact with the ITM video crew to make sure their message is heard with maximum effect and reach as wide an audience as possible.