TRANSTEC will be held in cooperation with the NEVA Exhibitions in accordance with the Decree of the Russian Federation Government
The 9th April 2014 agreement was signed by Dolphin Exhibitions Ltd General Director Matthew White, Transtec Neva Exhibitions General Director Alexander Tichomirov and Expoforum-International General Director Sergey Voronkov.
This renewed agreement will strengthen cooperation between supporting ministries and serve to widen TRANSTEC’s profile, offering additional topics for discussion and providing new business opportunities which have been fostered directly from B2B interest shown during previous TRANSTEC events.
TRANSTEC 2014, “The Big Ports and Shipping Event for Russia” welcomes participants to explore developments in Russian Inland and Sea ports. The 12th TRANSTEC Exhibition will run beside the 4th International Conference on Ports and Shipping – "The Future of Russian Ports". The Programme explores the strategic linking of sea, river, coastal and shipping with the rail, road and air transport infrastructure in the Russian Federation.
With more than 60% of Russian foreign trade carried by sea transport, TRANSTEC 2014 brings Russia’s highest priorities and goals for ports and shipping developments into sharp focus:
- Increase Port Capacity
- Construct New Port Facilities
- Improve Port Access by Developing of Road & Rail Infrastructure & Superstructure
- Develop Ports as a Logistics Hubs
New topics for future development within the TRANSTEC profile include :
- Port-Centric and Origin Distribution: The Port or Origin as a Centre for Distribution
- Integrated Systems: Removing Risk and Costs, Improving Resilience within Port Operations
- Streamlining Customs Regimes: Strategic Importance of Simplified Customs Procedures