IEP is an independent UK based company offering export packing, case manufacture, full factory decommissioning, storage, marshalling and loading.
Our operation has been built around understanding clients’ requirements and offering a bespoke service delivered by knowledgeable and experienced staff. Accredited with ISO9001, we can ensure a quality product and service, giving peace of mind to the customer.
Work is carried out promptly and efficiently, on a 3-4 day turnaround and once packed, items are stored free of charge for up to a month in our extensive storage facility (indoor storage available in our 100,000 sq ft warehouse). We have a secure site with 24 hour CCTV.
Specialising in heavy lift and OOG, facilities/equipment at our two export packing facilities include :
• 54 tonne Capacity Container Stacker / Lifter
• 50 tonne Capacity Twin Gantry Cranes
• 1 x 5 tonne Capacity Gantry Crane
• 8 x Container Specification Forklift Trucks; 5 tonne capacity
• 1 x 15 tonne Capacity Forklift Truck
• Internal and External Loading Ramps
• 17, 10, 7.5 tonne curtain-sider vehicles
• Calibrated Load links for the weighing of equipment up to 20t
• MAX Load Container loading Software
• Jacking and Skating Equipment up-to 100 tonnes
Working together with partners, we offer specialist industrial plant and machinery dismantling and decommissioning – ranging from the removal of a single piece of equipment to a full site decommission turnkey project.
Some of the services we offer, both in the UK and worldwide:
• Machinery decommissioning
• Factory equipment decommissioning
• Jacking and skating
• Full site decommissioning
• Electrical and Mechanical decommissioning
• Plant, equipment & machine match marking for relocation services
• Full Export Packing of machines and equipment
• Dismantling & disposal of excess equipment, plant & machinery
• Customs Documentation
• Interim storage in our secure warehouse facility
• Load/lash & secure to Shipping Containers
We offer full Project Management Services – each project has a dedicated Project Manager allocated to it, whose first job will be to analyse exactly what your needs and requirements are. IEP will then work with you through all stages of the work to make sure that there is continuous control and consistent management throughout.
At IEP, we believe that relocating a factory or industrial building needs to be planned effectively taking account of:
• Health & Safety – full Method Statement and Risk Assessment carried out
• Minimising factory downtime
• Effective communication, planning, sequencing, monitoring and control
• Budget & cost control
Working with each client, our approach is to work in partnership to develop full decommissioning and export packing solutions tailored specifically to the project in hand. By adopting a hands-on management approach and providing excellent communication at every level, we ensure that time schedules are achieved and budgets met.
Our principal aim is to provide a highly personalised service to our customers whilst recognising the importance of delivering on time and meeting their needs for each and every shipment at a competitive price.