With over 2 million containers entering the secondary market annually, the Container Traders and Innovators Association’s (CTIA) , aim is to provide its members with the platform, resources and forums to:
- Promote the professionalism and value of the resale sector
- Exchange industry best practice
- Develop initiatives and innovations
- Aid compliance and engage with safety, regulatory and environmental agencies
- Provide technical support
- Organise conferences and networking events
Membership of the Association will be open to any company involved in selling, buying, trading containers for the secondary market, or involved in container conversion and innovation. The CTIA’s Membership Profile is:
- Container Traders and Re-Sellers
- Shipping Lines, Leasing Companies and Transport/Intermodal Operators: who are selling their containers into the secondary market
- Container Innovators: Recognising the rapidly expanding use of shipping containers for an ever-growing range of modular building applications.
CTIA offers architects, designers and constructors a forum to share innovative concepts for Housing, Hotels, Restaurants, Offices and other Temporary Facilities.